Clemens

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Clemens

Postby Clemens » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Hello eoN.

After previously leaving eoN, followed by my extended period of inactivity, I have decided to participate in the upcoming NSL. The choice wasn't too difficult; eoN still is my preferred clan. I have a few friends and acquaintances amongst you lot.

The older members will remember me as both Hakugei and Clemens. The newest ones may not. As such, eoN's "join us rules" force me to add a little info about myself.

My Savage experience dates back to before 2.0 (the glorious time where repeater was stronger than flux, medkits were instant, immobilizers reduced movement 100% and chaps/shamans didn't even exist yet). I've been in various clans like Titan, Seraph, Warrior and eoN (also one more before all of those, but that's a se-cr-et).

My preferred weapons of choice are flux and carn, respectively. I will demorun/sac and siege when the team requires. I don't exactly have a favorite map, but I dislike maps like mini and riverbend (*shakes fist at happy*). Not limited to any strategy nor preferance - each situation is different. I'm sure the older eoNs know of my playstyles and tactics well enough. There are even demorecords stored within the old forum.

Now, before Lucky jumps up in outrage - I have no plans to take over CW leadership again unless specifically requested. *hands Lucky a cookie* Relax, my paranoid little boy - not everyone is aiming for world domination.

I will generally be available for both practices and CWs, given no unforeseen occurances interrupt my future schedules. Would be fairly stupid to join a clan for NSL4 if I don't even have the necessary time and will to actually play in any of the upcoming CWs.

Considering eoN (according to the "join us rules") is only looking for decent commanders or outstanding fieldplayers, I think I'll sign up for the latter.

Daemon kept bugging me to finally re-apply. So, if you'll have me, here I am.

- Clemens
Clemens

Re: Clemens

Postby Daemon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm

I did not!

Another nicklamer.

If you woulda said Bobbe kept bugging you, now that woulda been more believable.

[CLOSED]
Daemon

Postby Daemon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh and Welcome and Good Luck! :P

Your vote's gonna be opened soon.
Daemon

Postby Astro Peasant » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi Haku, I'm glad you're back. You can ignore Daemon, since I'm sort of inactive all he does is change your quotes. The bastard.

I hope the new eoNs know who you are, but I still have one question. What changed exactly that made you want to come back?
Astro Peasant

Postby Lucky :D » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm

-_- ofc not everybody, but you cant say that you didnt want to get in charge here :)

gl with your vote
Lucky :D

Postby Daemon » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 am

Hey Lucky, remember the mess we had during praccies, Yuti whining he hates praccies, everybody voicing their opinions at the same times and comm having to wait for hours to be able to talk strats? Afaik, Clemens only wanted to bring some order in that chaos, i don't think it had to do with "him wanting to be in charge".
Daemon

Postby Clemens » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 am

I have no desire for power.
I don't ask for responsibility - it's a drag.
The reason I keep "coming to power" is because others request my help or it is absolutely necessary.

I was the leader of eoN years ago, Lucky. I resigned for a reason. :p Why would I want it back? Unnecessary work and drama without any personal gain nor fulfillment!

I brought order into chaos, as Daemon said. And guess what, it worked - eoN placed 3rd. ;)

Nonetheless, I'm not here to take over eoN! The world perhaps, but that's a different story.

As for Astro's legitimate question:
I won't rehash the reason I left, any older members can check the old forum archive if they've forgotten. After leaving I became inactive, and now I've somewhat returned (when Daemon doesn't occupy me with coding) with a thirst for slaying a few clans. eoN still is the most suited clan out there. I dislike cheaters like Sun. Unfair players like DeMo. Morons like FoX. And Earth's new leader is a joke. All of them usually having dispicable morals and ego. While WW lost its power unfortunately. eoN was my home - why would I want to join someone else?
As I'm not returning as a CW leader, I won't have to deal with opinions I do not care much for. ;) There was no problem during the "chaos-phase".

How long will I stay? Undefined. I have no plans to leave. Depends on the future. Maybe I'll get kicked for seducing a clan member's girlfriend. :p

How active will I be? Well, between coding, taking care of someone and some work, I'll spend some time on Savage. I'll make time for saturday's practices and sunday's CWs. (As you know, I participated in both of those events every single time during NSL3 - sole exception being against TH' as I was out snowboarding for a week - not an opponent eoN needed help against.)

Oh right, I usually play on mpuk and clean up the rabble there.
I dislike 40-60 players per match, so I avoid G&G unless the numbers dwindle. (Among some unpleasant server settings like EXP and certain refs.)

- Clemens
Clemens

Postby happy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 am

*lights a cigar*
*gets a drink*

Welcome back!

happy

Postby happy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh, I skipped that you were threatening me. I should take back my warm welcome. Image

And yes, I'm sure that tactic would've worked, if Neutrino had taken the comm seat and not me! Unfortunately, he didn't arrive and I was banned from comming for life, lol.
But someday I will show you that it's possible to gar behind the lair successfully. Even on clanwars, even on riverbend_sep. ;)
happy

Postby Lucky :D » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

I remember that yuti left clan as soon as clemens took over the prac. I also remember that we had 12 people waiting for comms to finish making strategy while they weren't interested in litening to it at all. Finaly I remember how people were crying to clan leaders to do something about clemens and at the end everybody stepped back leaving me as sacrificial lamb.

Funny times.

Anyways I see no point in vote about your joining. You will get in without any f2's anyways so why dont we just let you in now, after all everybody knows that you are skillful, inteligent, wise and all the best, well at least until somebody disagrees with you :lol:

Cheers
Lucky :D

Next

Return to Join Us