Malik is here to save the day.

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Malik is here to save the day.

Postby Malik : ) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi eoN guys! how are u? this site looks amazing .

1. Your in-game nickname.
Ma1iken Sav2 ( but I would like you to call me malik :)
2. Your RL name, age, location, hobbies.
Michael Gal , 15 , Israel , playing PC games, Theatre and playing with my gf's tits.
3. For how long you have been playing Savage.
I played it 8 years ago, but when Savage2 came out, I left XR and started to play Savage2, Sadly, savage2 is dead now.. so I came back home to XR :) Sadly, I havn't played XR in 8 years... so I can't remember a shit... came back 2 weeks ago so I am kinnda noob atm :D
4. Any (and all) previous clans you have been in.
None.
5. Your in-game friends.
Viko. And sometimes I make one of my savage2 clan mates to play XR with me :)
6. Why do you want to join eoN.
I wanna learn this game from the bests.I wanna become better. I am looking for a compartive gameplay and willing to follow orders from officer , commander and leader if needed.
7. Your Savage play up- and downsides.
I love Hummans. I love the Repeater,Coil. As a beast I am quite suck ! but willing to learn :)
8. Your favorite tactics, weapons, maps.
I love short games in Small maps . tactics depends on the map.. but I focus on not dying too fast :D
9. Your availability for Sunday evening cw and Saturday evening praccy.
Saturday is free. At Sunday it can might be a problem, but: if the cw starts at 6:30 pm (GTM0) or later I will be able to show up .
10. The vacant position which you want to fill
Field player. But once again, I need to improve my gameplay first.
Plus:I used to lead a clan in Savage2, so in LATER STEP , If needed, I can might help as co-leader, since I have the leading and organizing skills. But once again, IN LATER STEP

I'll say it once again: I can't offer great skills.But I do offer : teamplay, compartive gameplay, time, willing to learn , leading and organzing skills and Fun.

Hope you'll get me in :)
Malik : )

Re: Malik is here to save the day.

Postby Daemon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Hey Malik. Kinda ironic using Maliken's name to join a Savage 1 clan with :).

Well, our Joining rules state you have to be over 18, like most clans with minimum requirements. Don't get me wrong, we do not hold it against you or anything! But "kids" are known to be clanhoppers. So although that might easily be overturned by a votes majority, your age may be a problem.

Now, the other thing, your XR experience. You were just saying the other day that you don't like Savage 1. Why does everyone not switch right away to Savage 2, right? :). That would probably mean you don't have that much experience with this game right here.

I will open your vote. Good luck!
Daemon

Postby Malik : ) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi Daemon.

1) Actually I can see the ironic now... oh , well...
2) hope my age won't be a problem... I havn't been in savage1 clans yet.. but I can tell that I had allready been in clans at other PC games, and my age had never actually been a problem.

3)I had play savagae1 for along while when I was really young. I think this game is awsome.As for the thing I said, mostly while in public servers I am talking shits. Sometimes it funny, sometimes not, Oh well... just don't take it hard.

here's alittle post from Playsavage2.com ( its like newerth.com , just for S2 players), it's a little discus about savageXR ( my nickname there is malik ) :
http://www.playsavage2.com/index.php/86 ... -container
(tell me if you can't see the post, it might be private...)

Postby Enes » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Welcome and good luck... :)
Enes

Postby Malik : ) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Thanks!
so, how does it work? you are voting? can I vote for myself? (lol)

Postby Viko » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 pm

About age... I was 16 when i joined eoN in 2011(or 2012).I' ve spoken with him and his behavior is good(not childish) and interested in this game. I dont think age can be a trouble here. But i have to agree with Daemon about skills. Malik, you should really practice and learn tactics.
Voting is secret:P
Viko

Postby Malik : ) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Viko, Hi! how are you ?
I had allready said, I can't offer any skills, but I do wanna learn from the bests! :)
I wanna grow into pro inside this clan, I wanna learn from the stronger clan mates. I am willing to learn, I will learn, And when I starts to get abit better, I can give back to the clan.
I have time for it ofc, and I will stay active.

Had the vote allready started? I am nervous! (Rofl )

Postby Daemon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:35 am

Relax, the Trial period may take up to 2 weeks :).

Meet me ingame for the TeoN icon.

And then make sure you're visible when you play, and play well :).
Daemon

Postby Malik : ) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:50 am

Hihihihi . I was joking when I said I am nervous :D
Anyway, next time I will log in I will looke for u :) . I see this Trial period as a Chance. So, thank you alout.

Postby Daemon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:27 pm

The problem is that the damn devs broke the auth server! Clan commands don't work right now. You know anyone that can fix it?
Daemon

Next

Return to Join Us