Stein's application for eoN

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Stein's application for eoN

Postby Stein!! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 pm

-My ingame nick is Stein!!
-My real name is Ido, I am currently 18 years old and I live in israel, I got no hobbies now because I am training for my army service in Israel. but usually I love to hang out with my friends and have fun!
-I was a honorable member of the white wolves, nothing more.
-I've been playing savage for the past couple of years, I think that if you sechlude the whole time I've played-without all the breaks, it'll be 5 years.
-I got a couple of in-game friends: $oma, Sas, GR, Haika, I consider Bobbe as my friend too though im not sure about his opinion :), Rid, Legacy, Jazzking.
-I would like to join eoN because you guys have a great community and wonderful players, still I can learn more and I would love to learn anything you have to teach.
-I love playing humans and usually playing them when there is a room there, when I am a human I usually grab my coil/flux with my lego and I always carry a demo (batter to be safe then sorry huh?) Also I got a preety decent beast, when I am a beast I usually grab my rabid, frenzy, mist, storm shield, I dont like to sac, though if its neccessry I will sac.
Not using siege with both teams.
-I love the loooooong long games of savage that takes forever, I liturally hate siege/fire rush and I usually not participating in them, When a rush is happening I usually go to the monkits area and getting gold for my team :) I love audhumla, green_age, eden2, Watershipdown2, HATE KINNIXXX.
-Most of the time Ill be availiable though Im recruting to the army real soon so I'll be able to play only at the saturday praccy.
-I would love to be a field player/cover assistant. If needed Ill rush and smash :)

I would like to add that I am recruting in november 23rd currently, I got army testes in a few days that will tell me when I am recruting and where im going to serve my Service.
Meet me in-game for duels and more fun! If you got any other questions, just ask.

Thank you. Ido.
Stein!!

Re: Stein's application for eoN

Postby Enes » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Welcome and good luck :)
Enes

Postby Stein!! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Ty, Enes :P
Stein!!

Postby RabbitInWhite » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:42 pm

if i may ask, why did you leave WW? :3

gl & welcome ;)
RabbitInWhite

Postby Stein!! » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Well, I was just noticed that Valli did not kicked me out of ww, therefore I cancel my application, sorry for the discomfort. :)
Stein!!

Postby Daemon » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:25 pm

I talked to valli and he said he did kick you out of WW and even if he didn't, he will because you applied for another clan.
Daemon

Postby Stein!! » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:42 pm

I see.. ok.. can I keep my application then? if not its fine :)
Stein!!

Postby drk » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 am

Cool application. One step forward - two steps back :D
drk

Postby Stein!! » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:20 am

Anyways, can you tell me if my application is still on? :)
Stein!!

Postby Daemon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Are you still in WW or not? :)
Daemon

Next

Return to Join Us