*Telvek for eoN*

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

*Telvek for eoN*

Postby Telvek » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:33 am

Hi eoN's, I would like to join your clan.
1.Telvek

2.Jona, Bavaria;Germany, 16, Cooking;listening to Music; i have to study a lot :/

3. I guess 2-3 years

4. -eXp.- and PAW, I actually stay in a clan as long as possible. In exp., I had a huge fight with the admins, cuz they exploited a lot. PAW is unfortunately getting inactive, some members already left... :|

5. Of course the PAW members but many others like Shapeshifter, SOMA, HARDWELL,...

6. Well, eoN was always for me the example of a Pro clan with Skill [url]AND[/url]
Teamplay (Many clans have just one Aspect). Hence, many eoN's seem friendly ;) I discussed with Blazer about leaving PAW, we searched for a nice new Clan, first we thought about WW or DeMo, but our favorite is absolutely eoN.

7. I rly like human, my block is nice, im often Bruce Lee, so I am a defensive Human. I would say, that my aim is also not bad. As beast I'm OK, I already train a lot so it's getting better. My Commanding is Normal, but I actually, I hate Commanding, so I am nearly all the time on the field. Mb u can encourage me to cmd more often :)

8.Tactics: Sac or Balli rush is effective, but a Demo Rush is rly Cool :D. As beast, I like an Entropy Rush, Surge is in the beginning so Strong. I like to Demorun in a big Squad (5-7 ppl), attacking Subs and Spires.
Weapons: As Human, I love Flux and Discharger, Coil is also Nice. As Beast, I like Frost Bolts, Surge and Carn (more than Rabid)
Maps: xr_bunker, eden2, watershipdown2, anvale... classic XR maps

9. Sunday is great, Saturday is most of time also possible.

10. My English is nice, I am a good Field-Player and my skills are also not very bad.
As I already mentioned, My comm is just OK cause I do not practice a lot, I simply don't like it, but maybe you can teach me how to improve my comm skills.
Thanks for reading my Application and See you :)
Telvek
Telvek

Re: *Telvek for eoN*

Postby Oldman » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:30 pm

welcome Telvek :)
Oldman

Postby Telvek » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi Oldman :D
Telvek

Postby Oldman » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:27 pm

hi, i have started ur apply...
Oldman

Postby Daemon » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Hey Telvek.
Daemon

Postby Telvek » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi Daemon, have you already saw my mail?
I sent it to your savage main acc ;)
greets Telvek
Telvek

Postby Telvek » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:11 pm

I don't want to be impatient, but the 2 Weeks are over. So how have you decided?
Or was this Fail-Rumor 1 Week ago already official?
Telvek

Postby Daemon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:37 pm

It's in your right to ask. And unfortunately, the fail-rumor is accurate, especially since it comes from rJ who never lies :roll: .

I will meet up with you ingame and explain the reasons for the vote result and then, hopefully, you'll figure out a way to fix the issues before re-applying :).

Thanks for your application, Telvek. Better luck next time!
Daemon

Postby Telvek » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Ok Good Idea, just suppose, I get accepted, I would like to play in NSL for eoN.
But the registration Deadline is about the 3rd-4th January. If I am forced to wait for
one month, it'll become very close :|
Telvek

Postby Rexitz » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Hey Daemon, you got anything to say :D :D?

@Telvek: I already told you your options, listen to Daemon about the reasons for the fail of your vote ;)
Give yourself 2/3 weeks to work on the aspects eoN members mentioned. Maybe ask Blazer to help you with it, since you two are good friends. Ask eoNs for duels or talk to them about how to get their F1 for a following vote. I am sure most of us will try and help you :D DONT reapply too early, even after 3 weeks you still have the possibility to join us in NSL. There is no use reapplying in 1 week since ppl will simply recast their vote. See ya around
Rexitz

Next

Return to Join Us