Apply for eoN

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Apply for eoN

Postby ZorN » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey all!

Some of you know me, some not. Here's the intro about me and why I would like to join your clan.

My ingame name is ZorN (formerly known as HugiN from SUN Clan). I am 33 years young, am called Thomas and I live in Switzerland. I like to play Savage since around 8 years now.

Since SUN is mostly dead, I am not really playing for a clan atm. But I like to play and interact as a whole Team and would like to join eoN, since they say, that teamplay is more important then beeing a statwhore.

And there we are: I don't care a lot about stats, to me it is more important that the team is doing well and we all have fun while playing Savage.

I am an absolute field-player. You can check my stats, I never command, I don't like it. I like to do some decent demoruns, defend structures and doing some nice assblocks :mrgreen: As beast, i have to be on the battlefield with rabid or carn - sometimes I like to play more defensive with temp and such things.

Maps? Hmm - lemme guess: Audhumla, Watership, and some good old bunker or lostwinter. Did I mention emice_palace?

I am also a fan of those newer, fancy xr - thingies; Daemon and the rest of the XR Team did a nice job there! Just hate kinixx and puchi: Those maps are somehow to small and the gameplay is always kind of aggressive there. I love the longer games, which really have a gameplay with building a decent base and after that fight to own the whole map - step by step.

I haven't played the last 2 years (time goes by really fast) but now i am back for a while. It would be cool to fight with you in NSL 6 and after that, too.

KK - that's it. If you have some more questions, feel free to ask and i look forward to meet you on the battlefield. Wish you all well.

ZorN
ZorN

Re: Apply for eoN

Postby Daemon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

THAT ZorN!

Hello again. What happened to HugiN though? :)
Daemon

Postby ZorN » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Yeah - TAHT ZorN ;) Well, Hugin sounds like "to hug someone" and that always led to misunderstandings. Zorn in german means something like rage / fury / anger. That fits better to my Savage alter ego :D Hugin btw. is a raven that accompanied Odin. Thanks for the fast TeoN!
ZorN

Postby drk » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello Hugin, glad to see you here :)
drk

Postby ZorN » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:59 am

Hey drk - now eoN, too? Unfortunately the playerbase has dropped. Good to see, that some good old pwnzors are still alive! Keep whoring :lol:
ZorN

Postby Rexitz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Nice to see you here Hugin, you sure are welcome :P

rJ
Rexitz

Postby ZorN » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:31 am

Thanks guys - wish you all a merry Xmas and a happy new Year! Enjoy 2015 :)
ZorN

Postby Mind » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:23 am

ZorN wrote:wish you all a merry Xmas and a happy new Year! Enjoy 2015 :)

You screwed your own vote now! Fuck the holidays and fuck that happy spirit. f2 I have no need for more of you happy people.
Mind

Postby ZorN » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:07 am

"Happy People" - yes, im happy about a few days off to slap you guys asses in savage :twisted: Xmas-time is Newerth-time.
ZorN

Postby Daemon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:01 pm

And that sucky Xmas pack...
Daemon

Next

Return to Join Us