Apply for eoN

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Re: Apply for eoN

Postby ZorN » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Yeah! How to disable?! I guess, i have to sneak into newerth's auth server to get rid of the xmas-hack...And while I'm there, I could transfer Bobbe's stats to mine.
ZorN

Postby Daemon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Please do. We're looking for a scapegoat anyway... :P
Daemon

Postby ZorN » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm not sure, if it's a good idea to find him in your own clan. And since that haking-affair is a delicate topic anyway, we better switch back to "irony-off" mode and get back on that topic, which obviousley was my apply.

And: I am not the right, if you are just looking for a scapegoat - I am rather the spacegoat :lol:
ZorN

Postby ZorN » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:57 pm

I talked to Daemon last night and asked him how my apply is going. He told me, that there are not so many votes atm (so you guys don't care about who's joining your clan? :) ).

I also know there is the rumor, that my beast is not the toughest. I'm just a little rusty atm (did not play for the past two years) and I also was always more kind of a defender (temp, carn), than a melee (rabid) artist.

But I notice that my old skills wake up again and I would really love to play the NSL (and beyond) with you guys - for the eoN clan.

Just wanted to add that - thx, nubs
ZorN

Postby Daemon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:56 pm

OKAY! I think that did it! :D

Over the vote is. Positive its result. In eoN you are!

:D

Gratz!
Daemon

Postby ZorN » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Thanks guys, I love you all! Savage forever :D

And ofc, i offer a virtual round of beer for everyone :mrgreen:
ZorN

Postby Rexitz » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm

ZorN wrote:I talked to Daemon last night and asked him how my apply is going. He told me, that there are not so many votes atm (so you guys don't care about who's joining your clan? :) ).

I also know there is the rumor, that my beast is not the toughest. I'm just a little rusty atm (did not play for the past two years) and I also was always more kind of a defender (temp, carn), than a melee (rabid) artist.

But I notice that my old skills wake up again and I would really love to play the NSL (and beyond) with you guys - for the eoN clan.

Just wanted to add that - thx, nubs

Well I guess thats a normal thing after such a long time, eoNs are always concerned about whos trying to join, ppl are not checking forums often from xmas to new year. You will see, when it comes to NSL we will all be right there. :) Welcome!
Rexitz

Previous

Return to Join Us