Application

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Application

Postby Precim » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi eoNs here is my application hope you will like it

1. My ingame name is Precim

2.My real name is Joe , im 14 and im from Czech rebublic (middle europe).My main hobby is probably tabletennis.

3.I was playing savage 4 years ago but i stopped after year. I started again 1,5 year ago.

4. So far i was in exp , black flag and now im in chaos.

5.I have really lots of ingame friends . Ill tell you some of them : Creature spotted , Nanaa , Techno , Kjalle , Gridfon , Telvek , Phoe , Shapshifter ..

6.Why eoN? Mostly because this clan have amazing teamplay and im huge fan of you guys :D . Than what i heard eons are very friendly. I did taste it when i was talking with some of its members.

7.My skills as humm are very effective againist normal tier players . Stronger players are ussually wrecking my humm (but not always) . I cant freeswing very well but im almost every game bruce lee :) . Im very good demo runner btw :). My beast is much better than humm . Im very good with tempest and rabid . Im very often training in duel garden with some players or just trying my moves on afk bots .

8.My favorite tactics are demo running and saccing beacuse both tactics need very good teamplay. My favorite weapons are coil and tempest. Maps? Well i like almost every savage map . But main maps are probably audumhula (hope i spelt it right) , kinixx , avenue sep..

9.Suturday evenings are ok. Sunday isnt as good as saturday but i can spent lot of time for savage :) (trust me! :D).

10.Im ok comander but i dont comm very often because im scared i will do something wrong and than team will fail because me.As you probably already noticed my english isnt very good but im in school and it will get better over time .

Big fan of eoNs
Precim
Precim

Re: Application

Postby Daemon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Hey Precim.

I don't like being blunt especially after all that 'friendliness' flatter :). But we got a rule against players under 18 yo, and besides, we're quite full and we have to send people off at clanwars.

And on top of that, you were in Pirates and you played for them, didn't you? If that's the case, you can't play for another clan this time around.

So what say you?
Daemon

Postby Precim » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Sorry didnt know people under 18 cant join :) Im sorry .. I didnt play as pirates in Nsl btw I was in black flag like 3days :D
Precim

Postby Daemon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Well it's not like exceptions can't be made!

If you still wanna give it a try i can give you the trial icon and start the vote, see what happens.
Daemon

Postby Telvek » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Good Luck Boy! ;)
Telvek

Postby Precim » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 am

Thanks Daemon,
Im glad you will let me apply with my age. Ill try it of course :)
Precim

Postby Storky » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:13 am

He is great to join now about skill, age and attitude. Exact level to start evolve further in clan. (F1, cuz no other place to vote)
Storky

Postby Daemon » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:14 am

I was waiting for his confirmation!
Daemon

Postby Telvek » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 am

Storky wrote:He is great to join now about skill, age and attitude. Exact level to start evolve further in clan. (F1, cuz no other place to vote)

+1.
What about a closed thread to vote Daemon/oldman/rJ?
According to my knowledge, The admins have to start one.
Telvek

Postby Rexitz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Fucking hell we are not online 24/7 :D
Rexitz

Next

Return to Join Us