Nero's Application for eoN

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Re: Nero's Application for eoN

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:02 am

Daemon wrote:I got a bad experience with Belgians. Not only that the best balli whore in Savage, Wouterke, went inactive, but one guy wanted to take over Newerth and crashed Groen's servers, another one stood me up when i went all the way there for a visit, and now you're telling me you're going to cause problems?! I think i'll vote based on location, like Mind!

Oh boy. I guess I'm gonna be applying for WW then :D
Jokes aside, Sad to hear that Daemon :( Hope I can at least somewhat make up for the behaviour of other Belgians you have had to deal with.
"I want you to go through this in your head and convice yourself it works, because it does" - Shahriar (TheSignalPathBlog)
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Mind » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 am

TheUnnamedNewbie wrote:
Daemon wrote:another one stood me up when i went all the way there for a visit

Hope I can at least somewhat make up for the behaviour of other Belgians you have had to deal with.

Yeah Deamon you can try to visit Belgium again. If that one person doens't show up again, you at least have a back up plan. :D
Mind

Postby Telvek » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:45 am

The vote is over. Unfortunately eoN's are kinda inactive in the Recruitment Forum...
We had just 2 votes, one for and one against you.
My advice: Practice your down-sides and try again in some Weeks.
In my opinion, you have a nice melee as beast, eoN needs some skilled Beast Players :D
And you are very active in a team, you don't play for fraggs, but for Win(sac Attempts, Demorun, Sneak Garrs etc.), thats the Behaviour for a CW. ;)
However, you should work on your melee hum. Your Aim is quite ok.
You can keep the TeoN Icon if you would like to reapply.
See you in game :)
Telvek

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Telvek wrote:My advice: Practice your down-sides and try again in some Weeks.

See you in game :)

Well then, I will do just that. I might have wanted to much too fast and applied for a clan too soon after my return to the game.
I must say, I'm happy to have met you guys, and the last few weeks have only strengthened my desire to be part of the clan (one day).

EDIT: the keeping the TeoN icon, is that only if I wish to reapply immediately, or also if I decide to wait a month and practice?
"I want you to go through this in your head and convice yourself it works, because it does" - Shahriar (TheSignalPathBlog)
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Telvek » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:48 pm

TheUnnamedNewbie wrote:
EDIT: the keeping the TeoN icon, is that only if I wish to reapply immediately, or also if I decide to wait a month and practice?

The latter one ;)
Telvek

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Telvek wrote:The latter one ;)

In that case, I would like to keep it!
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Mind » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:03 pm

You should keep it as long as you want eoNs to scrutinize your plays. You should only leave it if you no longer have the desire to apply for eoN.

And if you want more votes, you'll have to find a way to play on the days that eoNs are more active. And I fear that's in the weekend.
Mind

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Mind wrote:And if you want more votes, you'll have to find a way to play on the days that eoNs are more active. And I fear that's in the weekend.

You are right. This is difficult for me, however. I will see what I can make happen in terms of weekends. As I approach the exam period, I'll start spending more full weekends at my dorm anyways, but I'm gonna try to find a way to play at home aswell.

Thanks for the fun trial tho, and I am looking forwards to running into you guys some more in game. I will keep the TeoN icon.
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:04 pm

I would like to re-apply.
I don't really know what else to say, except that I haave enjoyed my (rather lengthly) TeoN status, and have had a lot of fun teaming up with other eon's in pub to put down some good teamwork and devistation.

Should I make a completly new topic?
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Mind » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:10 pm

I'd say do write a new apply but focus it on your evolution and what you have improved in your lengthly period.

If you could mention some nice plays with other eoNs, so they could vouch for you, that would be nice as well.

Lastly, read the question we've asked you before, our statements and our reasoning. And if any of those were not in your advantage, mention those, and tell us now how that has changed.
Mind

Previous

Return to Join Us