Nero's Application for eoN

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Re: Nero's Application for eoN

Postby Mind » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:09 am

Walls of text and from Belgium. Decent enough to get my f1. If you are not in Leuven. Where do you live then? And yes, I stalk, haunt, and rape people.
Mind

Postby Precim » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:24 pm

TheUnnamedNewbie wrote:Awesome! Thanks.
I will try my best. Is there a specific time of day where most eoN's play?

I think Sunday evening :D
Precim

Postby Mind » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Precim wrote:
TheUnnamedNewbie wrote:Awesome! Thanks.
I will try my best. Is there a specific time of day where most eoN's play?

I think Sunday evening :D

Always play with the TeoN icon. We are always watching. If you hide yourself from us, we won't see you. And you'll certainly not always see us :)
Mind

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:38 pm

Mind wrote:Walls of text and from Belgium. Decent enough to get my f1. If you are not in Leuven. Where do you live then? And yes, I stalk, haunt, and rape people.

I'm from Beverlo, in Limburg. And nice to know I'm not the only one that does those things :lol:

Mind wrote:
Always play with the TeoN icon. We are always watching. If you hide yourself from us, we won't see you. And you'll certainly not always see us :)

How does one get this TeoN icon? :d If I get it, I will always play wearing it, but I don't have it so kinda hard to do so atm :p
"I want you to go through this in your head and convice yourself it works, because it does" - Shahriar (TheSignalPathBlog)
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Telvek » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Search for an Admin of the TeoN clan (Daemon and ...Oldman?).
They will invite you...but I gonna ask Daemon for Admin, so I can invite ya, too.
Telvek

Postby Mind » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:08 pm

TheUnnamedNewbie wrote:
Mind wrote:Walls of text and from Belgium. Decent enough to get my f1. If you are not in Leuven. Where do you live then? And yes, I stalk, haunt, and rape people.

I'm from Beverlo, in Limburg. And nice to know I'm not the only one that does those things :lol:
Mind wrote:

I don't now if that's a good thing. Knowing the other one that does that, is me. And there is no room for two minds in eoN. Ooooh and btw. Show your worth, or I'll come to Beverlo and smack your face.
Mind

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Mind wrote:
Show your worth, or I'll come to Beverlo and smack your face.

I'll do my best ;)
"I want you to go through this in your head and convice yourself it works, because it does" - Shahriar (TheSignalPathBlog)
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Mind » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 am

I'm being scrutinised because I've voted for you based on where you live. Apparently that's no reason to vote. :O Makes me sad though, now I actually have to put in some effort or don't vote at all :D
Mind

Postby TheUnnamedNewbie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 am

Are you trying to tell me voting on location alone is wrong :O My entire world! It's falling apart! :D
TheUnnamedNewbie

Postby Daemon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:39 am

I got a bad experience with Belgians. Not only that the best balli whore in Savage, Wouterke, went inactive, but one guy wanted to take over Newerth and crashed Groen's servers, another one stood me up when i went all the way there for a visit, and now you're telling me you're going to cause problems?! I think i'll vote based on location, like Mind!
Daemon

PreviousNext

Return to Join Us