Dingfire's application

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Re: Dingfire's application

Postby Mind » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Dingfire wrote:
Mind wrote:

Mind wrote:You daresay you are a great human, an ups-down player as a beast who likes tempest. I do say, show some more annoyance online then.

What do you mean by this?

Mind wrote:You claim to be a tactician. And this your all time favorite. Teamplay is gathering up as individuals. What would be of uttermost importance - as an individual- to win cws?

Obedience.

First off all I'd like to say that you answer well. However at the same time, I'm not convinced.

Secondly, I mean you claim to be well, yet I've never found you annoying in pub games. As in, I've never found you a threat.

Thirdly, obedience is a good answer. I will ask another question. Say, you are obedience, but you fail at a task. What would your next biggest concern be?

Mind
Mind

Postby Dingfire » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Mind wrote:
First off all I'd like to say that you answer well. However at the same time, I'm not convinced.

Secondly, I mean you claim to be well, yet I've never found you annoying in pub games. As in, I've never found you a threat.

Thirdly, obedience is a good answer. I will ask another question. Say, you are obedience, but you fail at a task. What would your next biggest concern be?

Mind

To answer your second pointer, I like to play casually and only play with motivation if I feel like it (in pub games only).

If the task fails you just look for a next possible alternative doing so by communicating with the team.
Last edited by Dingfire on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dingfire

Postby Telvek » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Find me ingame to get TeoN tag! ;)
Telvek

Postby RabbitInWhite » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Not sure if vote ended yet or not been absent, but from my point of view there's a lot more than obedience to being a fit field player. Sometimes you got to improvise when you see something happening, of course without disobeying a command. It's more about awareness in the field, if you are told to go south, you go south, you find two preds, and you got one ally, what do you do? what are your strengths? is your aim magnificent like mine, if so maybe it's best to stay behind and pewpew or flux, or perhaps you are good at blocking, maybe you can distract them long enough to cause some damage and then make a swing, of course you gotta know your teammates as well in terms of their own strengths and weaknesses.

As for a position in the commander seat, that's something I'd like to be put to the test in a practice match with teamspeak, after playing a few matches with this wonderful team i came to realize communication is key and drk makes his voice well heard, again a commander also needs to know his field player's strengths and weaknesses to choose who to send where. There's probably a lot i don't know about commanding since I'm terrible at it, I'm just a foot soldier, good listener not much of a talker :D
RabbitInWhite

Postby Telvek » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Vote passed, Welcome in eoN!
Telvek

Postby Dingfire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:26 am

Thank you! Looking forward to playing with you guys! For eoN!!! :D
Dingfire

Postby Dingfire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:18 am

Also Mind , me and Nero might be going for a drink in Leuven one of these weekends. It would be awesome if we could meet up! :)
Dingfire

Postby Mind » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:36 pm

hmmm Leuven
Mind

Postby Daemon » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:00 pm

That's gotta be less than 90 mins trip. Go for it!
Daemon

Postby Mind » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Daemon wrote:That's gotta be less than 90 mins trip. Go for it!

Meeting u was a 45 min trip. That didn't work out so well either did it. Besides Nero lives 20 min away from me :P
Mind

PreviousNext

Return to Join Us