SOMA App

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

SOMA App

Postby SOMA » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:02 pm

1. Your in-game nickname.
SOMA

2. Your RL name, age, location, hobbies.
My name is Haitham 29 years old from Egypt , currently im working as a senior System administrator , and i like music , travel and savage.

3. For how long you have been playing Savage.

4. Any (and all) previous clans you have been in.
eXp for 6 months
WW for more than 2 years

5. Your in-game friends.
Telvek , SAS , Robin , Tinki , Nanna , Bobbe , Gannon , Ed, - Scary- , Buzz , Hoff , Ghitler , The battle , Anti , GR ,drk ,Vectile , Rid , Jazzking , Kot , LioN , L .... and more

6. Why do you want to join eoN.
i can change this answer way , by why i left WW and i already did .. as i see in WW was organized clan , and applying rules and policies for the players as well , also the attitude of all players.

i see the same in eoN clan , so i like way of eoN organizing the clan , also the attitude of players

7. Your Savage play up- and downsides.
my Human and beast skills are good , using all type of weapons very good range by summ , balista and cata.

my commanding skills is not bad as beast and newbi as human

8. Your favorite tactics, weapons, maps.
tactics as human ( Demo Run ) Beasts (Strata)
Weapon - all rang weapon also Flux and Tempest.
like most of maps specially watershipdown2

9. Your availability for Sunday evening cw and Saturday evening praccy.
ready.

10. The vacant position which you want to fill. (*read below)
human and beast player.

Best Regards,
SOMA
Last edited by SOMA on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SOMA

Re: SOMA App

Postby Telvek » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Pls fill up #7!
Good Luck!
Telvek

Postby SOMA » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:29 pm

done Mr. Telvek :D
SOMA

Postby Daemon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Hello!

Could you tell us why did you leave WW? I saw you with WW tag recently, anyway...
Daemon

Postby SOMA » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello daemon,

FYI , today i wrote my leave topic on WW forum and i left already.

why did i leave is because after last NSL , most of WW players became inactive slowly , i tried for almost more than 6 months to make WW clan active again , after agreed with ww members to be active at least 2 time/weeks , or by recruiting new members.

So the result is , they still not active , and new players worry to join inactive clan, so my answer to WW that i cant build the clan by myself and they have to be available in game so ppl can feel that there is more players in WW than SOMA!!

last 10 days one of players asked me that he want to join WW, i asked him to go via forum and start the process , he already did but unfortunately no one check his application except me!!
SOMA

Postby happy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi, Soma! Good luck!
happy

Postby SOMA » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm

TY Happy :)
SOMA

Postby Daemon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Unfortunately, SOMA, you will find kind of the same inactivity in eoN as in any other clan. Maybe not exactly so, since Telvek's "generation" was recruited but eoNs also mostly show up for NSL clanwars. You have to be realistic. Can't expect new but skilled players to just pop out of nowhere and join a clan. Every player joining an established clan, is a player that is leaving another established clan, possibly even killing it in the process.

Good luck to you anyway!
Daemon

Postby SOMA » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:29 am

Thank you Daemon , i understand this but comparing WW to other Clans, No , WW is total inactive now, you can see 5-6 players in a daily basis at least in some clans eoN , soV , DEMO , eXp and so on.... at least when any of them want to get more players , players will found 5-6 players in the clan maybe more.

btw , telvek and drk are the most players know about my situation, as i deiced to leave the clan 3-4 month back , put their points was that to stay and give another chance to rebuild the clan. i contacted with almost each player in WW to , and most of them are not interesting to play again.
SOMA

Postby SOMA » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:34 am

i think this will explain more.
http://wwolves.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1922
SOMA

Next

Return to Join Us