SOMA App

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

Re: SOMA App

Postby Mind » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:30 pm

We're inactive too. Nevertheless, I'll vote against you anyway. And I rarely vote.
Mind

Postby SOMA » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:17 am

Well Mind i feel sorry for you ,but thank you again :D , you have to calm down man i dont even remember what i did for you to make you so upset :cry:
i will keep this for your admin or the recruiter to finalize this app , and as i mentioned to telvek once i leave WW one day you will have my application in your forum.

see you in game Mate Mind ,hope i can make you angry with a reason :D
Last edited by SOMA on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SOMA

Postby Trigardon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:32 pm

SOMA wrote:Thank you Daemon , i understand this but comparing WW to other Clans, No , WW is total inactive now, you can see 5-6 players in a daily basis at least in some clans eoN , soV , DEMO , eXp and so on.... at least when any of them want to get more players , players will found 5-6 players in the clan maybe more.

btw , telvek and drk are the most players know about my situation, as i deiced to leave the clan 3-4 month back , put their points was that to stay and give another chance to rebuild the clan. i contacted with almost each player in WW to , and most of them are not interesting to play again.

Which is bullshit. The only clan basically listing up 3-5 players right now is --SoV--, eXp and eoN. Mostly you see _K_, myself and phi online from DeMo. (WW) is indeed fecked.

When I checked kLLiks application to (WW) I'm not surprised they're dying. They do not want it otherwise. Good luck with your application.
Trigardon

Postby SOMA » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Good to see u trig ^^ and totaly agreed
SOMA

Postby Oldman » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:25 pm

hi, Soma :) and welcome
Oldman

Postby SOMA » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello Daemon,
Hello eoN players ,

sorry for telling you this , but i want to cancel my application as i will be inactive for long.

wish you all the best and enjoy guys :)
SOMA

Previous

Return to Join Us