NightFox

Post here if you wish to apply for eoN (Savage 1 only)

Moderator: Daemon

NightFox

Postby NightFox » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:18 pm

1. Your in-game nickname. NightFox

2. Your RL name, age, location, hobbies. Adam, 28, EAST USA, gaming, sports, and living life are my main hobbies

3. For how long you have been playing Savage. too long. I'm sure most of you know me by now.

4. Any (and all) previous clans you have been in. SUN and when USA savage was a thing I was in RageUSA

5. Your in-game friends. I'm a friendly person. I get along with everyone and just enjoy playing this game with fun enjoyable players.

6. Why do you want to join eoN. Telvek asked me to join for the new season of NSL and I thought. If I'm going to join a team for an NSL besides SUN (which is sadly inactive) whatr better of a group of fun enjoyable teamwork oriented players than EON.

7. Your Savage play up- and downsides. I'm a Veteran and experienced player (Not saying I'm very good, but I have played a lot of years haha). I play a teamwork play style and fill any position needed. I have plenty of commanding experience in game and in NSL. My biggest down side is I LIVE IN USA. So yea there is some lags. But I have been playing in EU servers for as long as I can remember and have found ways to overcome it.

8. Your favorite tactics, weapons, maps. favorite tactics. the tactical kind. I love strategizing and its hard to pick a single favorite tactic since there are so many factors that go into putting a good plan together. For example the map, other teams skills, your teams skills, commanding styles of other teams to name a few. my favorite weapon is by far the shaman hammer. so satisfying to kill someone with that. I don't really have a single favorite map either. I like large maps because of the challenges that you face playing a longer drawn out game. I like small maps because they create chaos.

9. Your availability for Sunday evening cw and Saturday evening praccy. Pretty open. I have Saturday and Sundays off.

10. The vacant position which you want to fill. (*read below) I am a jack of all trades. I have always filled as needed so I can Command / Play the field. I am also not one to get upset if I am not the focus of the team. I have to grab a shaman or a chaplin to keep my team and siege units alive I am more than happy to do that as well. I can jump out front as a beast melee while my team temps and I can sit back and temp. I can make demo runs and defend garrison. Its all on the need of the team.

I hope I'm selected and we have a great tactical, team oriented season.
NightFox

Re: NightFox

Postby Telvek » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Wow nice apply! Good Luck :)
Telvek

Postby Jegenrapo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Really nice apply.. I'm not even a member of this famous clan but I wish you good luck.
Jegenrapo

Postby ZorN » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Really happy to see other SUN's joining in here. GL NightFox! Cheers, ZorN (aka Hugin)
ZorN

Postby Violenth » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Hello NightFox! Glad to see you in here. Good application though, lovely man! GOOD LUCK<3
Violenth

Postby Mind » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:10 am

It's a nice apply indeed. There is only one downside. I know your name and that's about it. Which means you've never caught my eye. Which usually means you don't stand out (in my eyes). Either I haven't commanded you, never been commanded by you or never played against you. Which would be sad as you've played for so long.

Good look anyway. And don't forget. I'm always around ;)
Mind

Postby NightFox » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Mind, you know I used to be a ref on Groentju server for a long while
NightFox

Postby Mind » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:00 pm

No, I didn't know that.
Mind

Postby Telvek » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:13 pm

Congratulations, the Application was successful!
Telvek

Postby Jegenrapo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Well, huge congratulations
Jegenrapo

Next

Return to Join Us